Saturday, April 24, 2010

New Blog Roll for Shadows End

I just created a blog roll page.  You will see it as a clickable link just above the posts and below the title area.  That upper middle area is where I am already placing fixed pages that state information about me and the website.

The blog roll is short right now - but I find all the links to be useful and I hope you do also.  I will be adding to it in the near future.  I hope it can be a simple single resource for accessing information on gardens, homesteading, simple living etc.  I may add relevent links to other subjects such as peak oil and finances.

I hope you find the blog roll to be useful and the sites to be informative or at least entertaining.  I know I did.

Best wishes from Shadows End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. Feedback is the surest way to drive content towards areas you would like to see more of